I teach ECE at Ridgefield High School. I am interested in studying the impacts of anthropogenic environmental changes such as climate disruption and land uses on ecosystem structure and function.
- M.A.: Earth and Planetary Science at Western Connecticut State University
- M.A.: Biologic and Environmental Science at Western Connecticut State University
- M.S.Ed: Secondary Education at University of Bridgeport
- B.A.: Biology at Western Connecticut State University
- ERTH 1051: Earth’s Dynamic Environment
|Office Location||Ridgefield High School, Ridgefield|