I work on stable isotopic analysis of organic and inorganic materials.My present research projects include work on long-term changes in atmospheric CO2, isotopic tracing of organic molecular biomarkers, isotopic fractionation during biosynthesis of cell components and degradation in sediments, and identification and stable isotopic analysis of biomarkers in ancient sediments.
- Ph.D.: Geology at Stanford University
- M.S.: Geology at Dartmouth College
- B.S.: Geology at Dartmouth College
- ERTH 4720 / ERTH 5900: Environmental Geochemistry
- ERTH 4430 / ERTH 5430: Stable Isotope Biogeochemistry